Tuesday, February 12, 2008

One Fine Sunday morning


Beautiful Sunday morning for a 6+ mile run followed by mandatory mimosas
at our favorite world famous. We missed those of you who weren’t able to make it and hope that you’re all healthy soon. We will have to especially harass Edith for getting us all to run on Sunday morning, and then not showing!

I do enjoy running at Mission Bay. The 1/4 mile markers make me happy.

Sorry I missed the Tuesday track run, but I felt like poo...so I rested up to get healthy. Feeling a little better today. I will say that seeing Clarence walk around campus in actual SHOES is a shocker!

Here’s the result of our various ailments and random running schedules this past week...no funny stories to share. I hope some of you have fun things to say...I got nada.



1 comment:

  1. Hey, what can I say, I got lucky and couldn't get outta bed!

    ReplyDelete