* Walter and I have been in Scottsdale for the last couple of days, celebrating our anniversary! 18 years... I told Walter that I was going to stop writing about what a fabulous husband/father/Sherpa he is until he makes a comment on the blog, but suffice it to say that I love this guy and am ever so happy that he decided to spend the rest of his life with me....but I swear, that's the last you'll hear of that...I promise...
* Phoenix is effing HOT. I have no idea how you runners who live in the desert do it. I managed to get a four mile treadmill run in yesterday morning, and it was almost too hot for that.
* Yes I know that it's weird that we left the "perfect" weather of San Diego to bake in the AZ desert. It usually works the it her way around.
* I have lots of pixs of the fabulous things we've seen here this weekend, but getting them on my iPad without a computer is a little bit of a hassle, so it will have to wait. Until then.
Here's to the next 18 years and beyond that (see how much this guy loves me...he even bought and wore some stylin' shades...just for me!)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad