- Doc told me that I was OK to start running again, but that I needed to come back SLOWLY. Turns out I had not one, but two stress fractures. One is pretty much healed completely, the second one is close. He suggested that I walk/run for a couple of days.
- All I heard was that I can start running again...YEAH!
- The annual Tour d'Truckee, the herd's annual "girls weekend" at Momma's place near Alpine Meadows, is this weekend. I just printed my boarding pass. Betty, Mik, Elsie and I are leaving tomorrow. I am giddy with excitement. I get to ski!!!!!!!
- There will be minimal posting this weekend since what happens in Truckee, stays in Truckee (its a rule!)
- I just got my roots done, so no more silver strip down the center of my head.
- I've finished 4 of 5 course syllabi a week ahead of time...and the fifth one is almost finished.
- I did a kick-ass resume for my sister this morning.
- The UPS guy just delivered this...
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
A Good Day
It's been a very good day...