And thanks to Anne and Lisa for tagging me with the "Your Blog is Fabulous" Award. I'm really quite flattered. It's a very sweet honor and I love both of their blogs as well (so I guess I'm fabu, fabu this week).
So, here's my list of five things I'm currently addicted to:
1. Blogging and reading all your blogs. - I took an online quiz that said I was only 61% addicted, but I think it was being generous. Let my kids and hubby tell you how much time I spend doing this....it's baaaaaad.
2. Running (duh) - I've never felt my addiction so genuinely as this week when I couldn't run and I've been going through DTs all week (medical lingo from my mom for withdrawal symptoms. I think its some kind of latin for delirium tempors....or the shakes).
3. Ciabatta bread - I keep trying and trying to give up some carbs...especially what I call the "white foods" (white bread, sugar, white rice, potatoes). I do really well until I'm in Trader Joes and I see the loaf of Ciabatta...there's something about that airy, almost sourdough taste that makes me buy it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I could eat a whole loaf, I swear it.
4. Real Housewives of Orange County - I know, it's hard to admit it publicly, but I am absolutely addicted to this train-wreck of a show. It's like slowing down to look at a car accident. I know I shouldn't look, but I can't help myself.
5. Coffee - Absolutely addicted to this. I know it's wrong, but I just can't get my day started without it.
So I'm tagging (although it was difficult, because I think almost everyone's been tagged...and I think all your blogs are fabu, fabu, but just in case. Here's some shout outs to a couple who haven't blogged about being fabulous yet.
Yas - Who is running the Carlsbad 1/2 marathon tomorrow morning too...and I hope we finally get a face to face meeting.
Reluctant Runner - Who was my first blog-friend, since we ran our first marathons within a week of one another.
Al - because no matter what, she makes me laugh at her running adventures...and her dog named Guiness.
Vickie - She saved my life this week with her awesome stretching advice. My hip is sooooo much better thanks to her advice.
RBR - I'm pretty sure she's been tagged already too, but I just love her blog, and that fact that I can always see that she's online on a Friday night...such is the life of a teacher, and I know that's the first time all week she's really had to go online.
Looking forward to tomorrow's Carlsbad 1/2 and running into (haha) Penny, Yas, & Lisa.
Unrelated to my addictions, I thought I'd post one photo of the shwag picked up from the expo...I've never gotten a loaf of bread before!
Woot! Woot! Woot!