Thursday, April 28, 2011

Three Things Thursday - Not a Regular Feature

It may not look like much, but it hurts! It also makes clapping difficult...
  • For the first time since 2008, the herd is going to SF in October for the Nike Women's 1/2 Marathon! I squeeeeeeeeeeeed like a pre-teen girl seeing Justin Beiber when I got the email!
Nike Women's 1/2...here we come! I'd have clapped and screamed when I opened the email, but it would have hurt too much, so I just cheered and jumped up and down like a dork.

That's it...

7 comments:

  1. I'm sure it makes a face palm difficult too. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooohoooo on the nike half mary!!

    Sorry - had to come back to edit my comment to share my validation word: matedho - really? maded ho? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You clapped too much after getting the news?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Squeeee" is what I said too. :)

    Who is Justin Beiber?

    j/k

    Girl trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch!

    Congrats on getting into Nike. As I mentioned to Irene - don't put your winter clothes away just yet....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, I saw on Irene's blog. That will be great. S.F. is the only true city in CA.

    ReplyDelete